Since decades, North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Indigenous Jersey has been popular in many parts of the country. The sport is becoming increasingly important for the success of today’s sporting events. North Queensland Cowboys’ Indigenous Jersey for Men features unique colors and a distinctive logo. North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey offers the most current in apparel for sport.
Cowboys Round 12 game against Panthers will see them wearing Indigenous Cowboys Jerseys from 2022 North Queensland. Margaret Mara created this artwork. This art piece is about Indigenous people’s relationships with land, water and the earth. Dynasty Sport Ecotek fabric is used for this design. It is made with recycled plastic containers.
- With a V-neckline and crossover collar. Reinforced bar-tacks.
- Cowboys logos embroidering premium NRL symbols
- High-raglan style in mesh panelling at the side and underarmpits
- Mesh Panels 100% Made of Polyester
- Tapered torso seams
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- The seams can be covered throughout the garment to strengthen your strength.
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek is a lightweight, 2-way stretch base fabric made from repurposed textile. It is lightweight and features mesh panel detail.
- Drop hem finish