Parramatta Eels Womens Indigenous Jersey 2022 has been made with the player in view. Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey features a Parramatta Eels Logo. This jersey was made from stretch fabric. The jersey also features a stretch pattern with ribs that are light but strong.
Parramatta Eels 22 Mens Indigenous Jersey, created by Burramattagal Folks celebrates the integral role of Parramatta River within every clan’s existence. Sean Kinchela celebrated Parramatta River as an important gathering spot for Toongagal Peoples Burramattagal Peoples (Darug Peoples), and Burramattagal Peoples. The River’s food source, as well as cultural practice grounds was represented in the Eel at the centre.
- With the stretch panels, you will be more relaxed and fit.
- Sean Kinchela (contemporary artist) was inspired to create art by the Burramattagals, their history and Parramatta River.
- Red poppy: A tribute to those who gave their lives for the country.
- Embellished Parramatta Eels/NRL Telstra Premiership badges
- Macron Manufacturing
- Sublimated design featuring sponsor logos
- Fabric: 100% Polyester